Houston OfficeFondren orthopedic group
Elbow Surgeon Houston, TX
Are you experiencing elbow injuries and degenerative conditions? While they can happen to anyone, athletes are more prone to suffer from elbow issues. Dr. Randy Y. Luo, is an esteemed orthopedic surgeon who has the knowledge, skills, and expertise to offer promising treatments. As your trusted elbow surgeon in Houston, TX, he will examine your elbow and proceed with the most suitable option. So, if you suspect your elbow might be out of shape, give Randy Luo, MD, MBA, a visit for effective treatments!
We Offer Elbow Surgery in Houston, TX
At our facility, our goal is to get you back on the field. And if you are not an athlete, our priorities remain the same: eliminating your elbow discomfort! Our specialist incorporates promising solutions and minimally invasive procedures to cater to your elbow. First, we will thoroughly examine your elbow to determine the ideal treatment for your condition. Our specialist has mastered the skills of restoring the optimal function of your joints.
Did you recently injure yourself while playing sports? Worry not! We offer promising solutions to restore the function of your arm. If you have sustained tennis elbow from the repetitive motion of your forearm muscles, our specialist will start with conservative treatment. However, in case your symptoms still persist, we will proceed with tennis elbow surgery. And if you have a golfer’s elbow, we will take care of that, too!
Our doctor keeps up with the latest, cutting-edge technology as well as techniques to transform your orthopedic experience into a comfortable one. We treat several elbow conditions, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and more, with the help of highly effective arthroscopy. Whether you need the removal of scarred tissue or have another condition, our elbow arthroscopy procedure can help!
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer’s Elbow
- Adult Forearm Fractures
- Elbow Arthritis
- Elbow Trauma
- Elbow Impingement
- Elbow Dislocation
- Elbow Sprain
- Elbow Injuries
- Little League Elbow
- Elbow Pain
- Elbow Contracture
- Triceps Injuries
- Elbow Fractures
- Distal Humerus Fractures of the Elbow
- Elbow Fractures in Children
- Radial Head Fractures of the Elbow
- Bicep Tendon Tear at the Elbow
- Triceps Tendonitis
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Entrapment)
- Elbow (Olecranon) Bursitis
- Osteochondritis Dissecans of Elbow
- Nursemaid’s Elbow
- Throwing Injuries
- Osteochondritis Dissecans of the Capitellum
- Lateral Impingement of the Elbow
- Posterior Impingement of the Elbow
- Distal Biceps Avulsion
- Hyperextension Injury of the Elbow
- Ulnar Nerve Neuropathy
- Loose Bodies in the Elbow
- Mid-shaft Humerus Fracture
- Radial Tunnel Syndrome
- Post-traumatic Stiffness (Elbow)
- Lateral Ulnar Collateral Ligament Injuries (Elbow)
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- UCL Reconstruction (Tommy John Surgery)
- Cubital Tunnel Release (Medial Epicondylectomy)
- Open Elbow Surgery
- Distal Biceps Repair
- Tennis Elbow Surgery
- Golfer’s Elbow Surgery
- Ulnar Nerve Release
- Total Elbow Replacement
- Elbow Tendon and Ligament Repair
- Elbow Ligament Reconstruction
- Elbow Fracture Reconstruction
- Malunion Surgery (Elbow)
- Ulnar Nerve Transposition
- Arthroscopic Debridement of the Elbow
- ORIF Proximal Humerus Fracture
- ORIF of the Humerus Fractures
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament (UCL) Repair with Internal Brace
- Non-union Surgery (Elbow)
Solutions for All Your Elbow Troubles Under One Roof
Believe it or not, elbow injuries and diseases are more common than you would think. Our knowledgeable elbow specialist will help you understand the anatomy of your elbow and where the problem is coming from.
The elbow, a complex joint, is formed by the articulation of three bones that help bend or straighten it. These bones — the humerus, radius, and ulna — are supported by nerves, blood vessels, muscles, ligaments, and tendons. When your elbow is affected, it will cause pain, swelling, weakness, electrical sensations, and other symptoms in your hand. Our elbow specialist has vast experience in treating these effects of an injury or disease, so you can trust them to do what is most effective. We know that many factors can be behind the discomfort in your elbow, which is why our elbow surgeon offers top-quality treatment for all kinds of joint concerns for the residents of Houston, TX.
Our specialist knows how to deal with your elbow, and he will use the necessary treatments to make you feel okay again. Generally, problems with joints, bones, muscles, tendons, and ligaments are the culprit behind your elbow discomfort. Be it an injury or a severe disease, we will handle it with care!
Thanks to our experience, our orthopedic team knows the ins and outs of issues surrounding your elbow. Our treatments will resolve any joint-related issue, including tennis elbow, triceps injuries, golfer’s elbow, Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, elbow arthritis, throwing injuries, fractures, pain, and more. Do not hesitate to contact us to restore the proper motion of your elbow.
Why You Need Our Services
Our elbow specialist offers a wide range of services in Houston, TX. With his expertise and training, you are in safe hands! We incorporate state-of-the-art technology and promising procedures to address your elbow concerns, using both conventional methods and surgical ones. Once you opt for orthopedic services here are some benefits to look forward to:
- Exceptional Services: Our services and methods are unparalleled, giving you a comfortable experience. We prioritize your convenience, and so our elbow surgeon will remain mindful of your comfort. With our years of experience, you can rest assured that our exceptional services will not let you down!
- Latest Techniques: We aim to deliver top-notch and high-quality services, so we incorporate the latest techniques in our procedures. Our elbow surgeon stays updated with cutting-edge technology, ensuring you have access to premium services.
- Promising Results: When you choose us, you choose guaranteed results. Our experience, talent, and methods come together to transform your damaged elbow into a fully functioning one. Be it conservative treatment or elbow surgery, we are your go-to orthopedics in Houston, TX!
Cheer Without Fear By Visiting Our Elbow Surgeon!
Dr. Randy Y. Luo will prepare a treatment plan after a detailed examination of your elbow. Our dedication and exceptional service distinguish us as your trusted elbow surgeon in Houston, TX. So, without further ado, reach out to our team by calling us at (713) 794-3307.